Rockland GAA Sports Development Officer
Rockland Gaelic Athletic Association invites you to explore the following dynamic opportunity available in the Tri State area. We are seeking candidates for the position of coaching officer.
Qualifications must include;
• Self motivated with excellent familiarity with Gaelic Games.
• Genuine multi-tasker and natural communicator with good written and verbal skills.
• Available to work flexible hours to accommodate evening and weekend events
• Applicant’s employment status should allow RGAA to achieve their objectives in establishing this exciting position.
• Candidate must be a minimum Level- 1 certified Coach, passionate, enthusiastic and driven. someone who sees this as a long term extensive building program.
• Please log on to the official Rockland GAA website to see our Coaching officer Goals.
• Salary commensurate with experience and will form part of the interview discussion.
Please e-mail resumes to our Club Coaching officer: Joe@dakomservice.com